I wanna share my some good and bad exp. of Nihilent Technologies, Pune.
Good Experience First
I worked in the company around 1 and half year. I really enjoy working with my team while working in the company, my all team members (only) are very friendly and very cooperative by nature.
Despite lot of work pressure, they are always ready to provide their precious time for technically and emotionally support to other colleagues, irrespective of their knowledge or exp. We are always go for team dinner with or without any reason. Every team member believes in team spirit.
I have learn the lots of new technologies includes MOSS 2007, SSRS etc., apart from this I learn lots of other things also, which you will see in below section.
Learning is correct word, instead of Bad Experiance
1. Why I left Nihilent? Actually when I joined, I am interested for long term relationship.
2. What are the different factors which force me to look for change during recession?
3. How the way of work in the company and escalation procedure?
3. How different department like HR, Finance etc. Work with employees?
1. 2nd day after joining, I ask to myselt is it my mistake to join Nihilent?. Within two month interacting with different senior management, my question is solved automatically, Yes it was one of the biggest mistake I did in my life to join Nihilent.To joining Nihilent is a curse for not only me, my all senior team member realise the same, and now everybody left the company despite recession.
2. I am giving one very simple example,
Once I joined, I tried to get my desk key(very small thing, hardly takes an hour),in which i can kept some of valuable document, I tried an year, but I did not get, think how admin dept. works.
I visited outstation for official work, the claim reimbursements procedures take 6 months after lots of escalation.
The company fired more than 400 employee mercilessly, Company did think about performance of employee, Company make a toss against every employee, Head for In, Tell for Out.
The all (not some) project manager or above level (including CEO) official are Hostile, Unprofessional, Fuckers,
3. Nihilent management say it’s an CMMI 5 level company? But how many of them know what the hell is this? There is no process to work, no any predefined way of work, nothing.., they are misleading/cheating their clients, that’s why they loses clients, employees, and business, ultimately they found the way/solution to fire the fresher/innocent employees.
4. There is different dept. like HR, Admin, Finance, the person who works in this dept. behave like Govt. official, When I go there for some work, they always show busy/expecting something, actually they are busy for nothing, They know/learn how to pass their time, go head. Finance never settle salary/claim without mistake, HR and Admin always believe to harass employee.
I worked with large IT Company and very small company both throughout my careers, but I spent very uncomfortable time working with Nihilent, It’s not bad but worst. I will personally never recommend anybody to join Nihilent.
Last statement I had with HR, I am resigning because I am correcting my mistake, and I don’t want to repent.